You can create a range of patient-related reports in your Halaxy Classic to help you manage your practice.
Type of report
To create a report, select the type of report that you would like to create. You can create the following reports:
|Birthday||View a list of patients with birthdays falling between specific dates (e.g. patients with birthdays during December)|
|Case Load||Track the number of patients each practitioner has a relationship with, based on appointments with a status of "booked", "confirmed" or "attended"|
|Location||View a list of patients ordered by their address|
|Introduction Source||View the introduction sources - i.e. how your patients first heard about your practice|
|MailChimp||Check the syncing status of your patient list|
Filtering reports by key parameters
You can filter the report to show key information, depending on the type of report you are running. Filters are shown after you select the type of report. Filters that are available for most reports include:
- Gender: Select gender to see patients only of a specific gender, and leave this field blank if you want to see patients of all genders.
- Patient Status: for example, current patients or archived patients.
- Practitioner: select the practitioner about whom the report is being run. You can run the report for your whole practice by selecting All Practitioners. If you are a sole practitioner the report is run solely for you.
- Practitioner Relationship: select the status of the practitioner patient relationship.
- Location: select the practice for which the report is being run. For sole practices, the report is run sole for you. You can run the report for your whole practice by selecting All Locations.
In addition to the above filters, you can also filter each report with report-specific filters, shown below:
- Birthday: date range (e.g. selecting December 1 to December 31 limits the report to show patients whose birthday is in December), Alt date range (e.g. today, tomorrow, next month, etc), Month (e.g. birthdays in January and February), Day and Month (e.g. birthdays on a specific date) and Age (patients who are a specific age or age range).
- Case Load: Introduction Source (e.g. family/friend, advertisement, GP, Halaxy Classic directory).
- Location': City, State and Country.
- Introduction Source: date range (e.g. selecting December 1 to December 31 limits the report to show patients in December), and Alt date range (e.g. today, tomorrow, next month, etc), Introduction Source (e.g. family/friend, advertisement, GP, Halaxy Classic directory).
- MailChimp: Created (eg. enter the start and end dates for the report)
Completing the report
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a list of all patients a practitioner sees?
Under the Finances tab, select the Reports page then the Patients page. Click the New Report button and select Case Load. Choose the required parameters and click run.
How do I export my Patient List to MailChimp?
You can sync your Patient List to MailChimp on the Settings page of your Halaxy Classic (See more information here).